It's all because of what happens to a lot of good games: it's sold to other companies, and the mess it all up...most of the time. However, reboots are being considered, so I have faith in both of these games to come back. So, fans, don't put yourselves down. Something will happen, a miracle will happen. I mean, hey, PS4 is already awesome, and I'm sure anyone could say that reboots of Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon would be great for PS4.
Sunday, November 17, 2013
Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon RIP?
These two great video game characters lived in a great era: back when PlayStation games weren't mostly first-person shooters. Despite all the fan remarks, these two series might not be dead. Reboots of Crash Bandicoot have been considered for over 3 years now and Skylanders is a big seller, but isn't doing well as a Spyro reboot, so I'm sure something's gonna happen. Unfortunately, we've seen a lot of losses of decency in Crash and Spyro games over the years. I remember when the Legend of Spyro series was released, and game by game, I had the feeling it was dying. Crash, however, just came off the face of the video game world. Mind Over Mutant and Crash of the Titans weren't good, but they weren't bad.
It's all because of what happens to a lot of good games: it's sold to other companies, and the mess it all up...most of the time. However, reboots are being considered, so I have faith in both of these games to come back. So, fans, don't put yourselves down. Something will happen, a miracle will happen. I mean, hey, PS4 is already awesome, and I'm sure anyone could say that reboots of Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon would be great for PS4.
Let's stop the depression and turn those frowns upside-down. Miracles pretty much always happen in video games. Many people thought Sonic would be gone after the Dreamcast fiasco, but SEGA kicked butt and came back. Plus, PS2 did great staying with making games up until last year. The PS3 was too much of Call of Duty and stuff, and PS2 served as a creative version of the PS3 and kept our train of childhood memories going. See? We're fine. Crash and Spyro are still with us. Skylanders, despite Spyro not doing much and not really being a popular character in the games, has gotten great ratings, but reboots haven't been considered much by companies, but Skylanders is still doing well, which is pretty much equal to the amounts of considerations for Crash.
It's all because of what happens to a lot of good games: it's sold to other companies, and the mess it all up...most of the time. However, reboots are being considered, so I have faith in both of these games to come back. So, fans, don't put yourselves down. Something will happen, a miracle will happen. I mean, hey, PS4 is already awesome, and I'm sure anyone could say that reboots of Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon would be great for PS4.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment