
Homestar: Aw, man. This dong old remote control can only change the channels and make
everybody speak Spanish.
Strong Bad: Why not try this one?
Homestar: What's that? A futuristic candy bar?
Strong Bad: Almost. Check it out!
Homestar: Oooooooh. What game is that? The candy bar game?
Strong Bad: It's Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People. But YOU can play too.
Homestar: Whoa. But Strong Bad, this game seems to have all the cool characters from
Homestar Runner.com.
Strong Bad: That's right. And even the lame ones. You go to the places we go in 5 totally awesome episodes!
Homestar: 5 episodes? Where do I buy them at?
Strong Bad: That's the best part, Hom...star. It's WiiWare.
Homestar: WiiWare!
Strong Bad: So you download it on your internet-style connection.
Homestar: I got SO excited, I forgot everything he just said.
Strong Bad: Summer of 2008.
Homestar: Get outta town! What're we waiting for?
Strong Bad: Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People.
Homestar: Featuring Homestar Runner!
The Cheat: Meh! Meh! Meh! (And the Cheat.)
Strong Bad: Shut up! 5 totally adventure-packed action-sodes! Avalible on Wii Now!

No comments:
Post a Comment