Monday, November 4, 2013

CoD: Ghosts vs Halo 5/CoD Black Ops II vs Halo 4




Although Xbox One is really gonna suck, I have faith in 343 Studios in making Halo 5 fun for all. Call of Duty: Ghosts, sorry to all CoD fans, isn't promising at all to me. I just don't really like the series anymore. After World at War, I just lost interest. Halo has always been great in my opinion, despite Bungie giving it up to 343. I've known about Halo way longer, so I've had more time to get more interested in Halo. My cousin and I are way, way, WAY bigger fans of Halo than of CoD. Halo has been our favorite first-person shooter since when the original Xbox was more popular than the PS2. So, let's talk more about what we have now in both series. Halo 4 is the first game in the series by 343, and it's pretty good. It's a shame they got rid of Brutes, and their weapons aren't the best, but still a great game. Many forums, such as on IGN, concerning fans' opinions on whether Halo 4 or CoD: Black Ops II is better, have Halo 4 pwning BO2 in tons of categories, such as campaign, multiplayer and graphics (noted in the IGN forum), so we kinda have the cold, hard facts. At my school, it's PS3/CoD nation, which sucks a lot for me. In some cases, you get picked on for not liking CoD. Luckily, I haven't run into those guys. CoD Black Ops II is pretty fun, especially local matches and Zombies, but the Xbox Live servers have way more noobs and campers than Halo. That's the good part about CoD being more of a teen-favorite, even though many votes of being the game of the year have gone to Halo 4. Halo 4 is making kids at my school get more into Black Ops II, which shouldn't happen since Halo 4 isn't all bad, and they make up at least 60% of the amount of Xbox Live Black Ops II players who cuss their mouths off and are extremely annoying in lobbies and servers. Halo's good with the prevention of those people, except for Halo: Custom Edition (the PC version of Halo 1 with modified maps and custom servers that can be started by anyone). Bottom-line, woo-hoo to Halo 5, boo-hoo to CoD: Ghosts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow... i just wait to buy it.
I preffer Halo 5 instead of Ghosts but i also preffer COD instead of Others.
COD is my favourite game.

I downloaded once CAD from ppd network