Microsoft is definitely making advancements in technology in Windows, computers, phones and of course the Xbox. Anyone could have known they'd make a third Xbox. I was excited at first, but when I got my first glimpse at the Xbox One, I definitely wasn't impressed. No one else seems too impressed either after what I've heard. Following what I said on my "Xbox One vs PS4" post, I've kept my position at my opinion on the new Xbox, and tons more people are on and are joining my side. More and more I see commercials and stuff, and it almost makes me want to completely hate it. I mean, hey. Microsoft has a lot of competition: Apple, Nintendo, Sony, etc. They're trying to keep people from forgetting who they are. Maybe you shouldn't be so negative about this upcoming system. Right now, they're getting real competitive with their opposing companies. They have been working on awesome phones, amazing updates to Windows 8, and although their effort on making a new Xbox was very good, they put just maybe a little too much effort and not enough planning. Name's clever. Still plays games. However, too much focus on TV. I just don't know what's gonna happen, but let's be brave, people. Prepare yourselves for the not-so-worst days of gaming yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment