Hey, guys! So I was looking through my posts and realized I never made an eighth Sonic vs Shadow. After looking in my drafts I realized I did but I never finished it. Well I finished it and here it is.
Sonic: This looks TOO easy.
Shadow: Bring it!
Announcer: Round 1. FIGHT!
Sonic: (attempts to punch Shadow) (Shadow disappears) Huh?
Shadow: (reappears) Peek-a-boo! (pounds Sonic into ground)
Sonic: (gets up) You think it's over, don't ya?
Shadow: (laughs) I haven't even started yet. (gets two Chaos Emeralds and transforms into Super form)
Sonic: I'm smart enough to bring my own. (pulls out three Chaos Emeralds and transforms)
Shadow: What?? I will not be beaten again! (they charge at each other) (they clash and Sonic kicks Shadow)
Sonic: Ungh! (Shadow punches Sonic back down)
Shadow: Chaos...Spear!
Sonic: Oh no! (deflects it at Shadow, Shadow gets hit and falls down back in his normal form).
Announcer: Sonic wins Round 1. Now for Round 2. FIGHT!
Shadow: Ok, Sonic. Playtime's over (transforms back into Super form and charges at him)
(They clash and Shadows beats Sonic down back into his normal form). Too easy, you say?
Announcer: Wow! In mere 5 seconds, Sonic is down. Shadow wins Round 2. Final Round. FIGHT!
Sonic: Can't give up now (spin attacks Shadow back into his normal form).
Shadow: Hmph. I don't need stupid emeralds to take you down (snaps and Sonic goes flying).
Sonic: Whoa! I underestimated him! (runs really fast and dodges energy beams from Shadow). Too fast for ya, huh?
Shadow: Don't get cocky with me. I'm not done. Chaos control! (disappears and reappears right in front of Sonic)
Sonic: Agh!
Shadow: Chaos...BLAST! (Sonic goes flying). Don't cross with the Ultimate Life Form.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment