Monday, June 24, 2013
Let's talk about YouTube commenters
YouTube is definitely the best video website of all time. However, It's getting famous for its commenters. Since memes seriously starting spreading around the Internet, it's gotten to YouTube. There's dumb stuff like "FIRST!" and "Fake!" and "I CAN'T STOP WATCHING THIS!". Then some immaturity is involved: "Press 5, it sounds like he's saying s***!" and "The dislike bar is the size of my d***!". Then there's memes. "I used to be a commenter like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee", "U mad?", "Daf**?" and finally, "YOLO!" Boy, does that one get annoying. All these memes and stuff need to turn their way back to Facebook and Instagram or YouTube is gonna lose its purpose. These memes are seriously becoming cliches now and need to stop! I'm sick of it, and so are a lot of people. All you stupid commenters need to stop being annoying and go back to social networking and start commenting videos for real purposes. Some of the crap they say is even totally off-topic. All of it...please...stop. Ow, my knee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment