Announcer: And now for Round 2, folks! This is about to get real!
Metal Shadow: Do you really think you can beat me?
Metal Sonic: Heck yeah I can!
Mecha Knuckles: Not if I have anything to say about it.
Announcer: We have a third combatant: Mecha Knuckles!
(Mecha Knuckles continuously punches Metal Sonic, Metal Shadow knocks him out of the way)
Metal Sonic: (lands on ground and charges gun) Eat this! (gun shoots)
Mecha Knuckles: (hit by missile) Argh! (falls to ground, gets up)
Metal Shadow: It's not a fight without the Ultimate Life Form! Chaos Control! (Mecha Knuckles and (Metal Sonic are frozen, Metal Shadow beats both up).
Metal Shadow: Chaos Spear! (Chaos sphere obliterates Mecha Knuckles)
Metal Sonic: (unfrozen) Just you and me again, huh? Great!
(The robots charge at each other, they clash and Metal Shadow sends Metal Sonic flying)
Metal Shadow: Hmm. 'Bout time I won.
Announcer: Amazing! Shadow has finally won!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment