Saturday, June 29, 2013
Xbox One vs PS4
Boy, this one's a tough one. I mean, I have an original Xbox and I've always enjoyed the 360. However, I can hardly remember the last time I played a PS3. I mostly remember the PS2 being awesome next to the GameCube and Xbox when I was little. I wasn't too shocked when either the Xbox One or PS4 was announced. I knew they'd make a new one sooner or later. Growing up with Nintendo, I never really liked the 360 but I grew into it. The PS3 wasn't my thing. The Xbox One doesn't allow you to turn off Kinect and the camera stays on, and that's actually kinda sketchy. I really expected better and the commercials seem to focus very little on video games. Obviously you can play them, but it's mostly about TV and stuff. I'm actually more excited about the PS4, but I'm not quite sure about buying one myself. I kind of look forward to the new Xbox just so, if someone I know gets one, I can try it for myself and maybe I'll regret what I said. Well, with the Wii U being horrible in my opinion, I'm not too excited about eighth-generation video game consoles and would rather stick to the ones I played as a kid and the seventh-generation consoles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment