Me again. So, I've been a big Zelda fan for a long time after watching my dad play the first game on his NES, and I grew up watching my older cousins and my uncle play Ocarina of Time up to around The Minish Cap. When I actually got good at video games, it was one of the hot topics of video games at school. More to the point. A new Zelda game for the Nintendo 3DS has been rumored for a long time, and the rumors are true. A sequel to the 1992 SNES game LoZ: A Link to the Past will be realeased around the fourth quarter of 2013. I have some confidence in the upcoming game, but I am a huge fan of the games I grew up with now that I can actually play them without not knowing how to use the controller. The future of Zelda is still unknown, but we have a small idea of what will become of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment